Sylwia's Class

Hello to all my lovely readers, pretty much friends and family,

 I would love to tell you all about my last five months in french classes, yesterday we had a exam to pass to level B1, but it seems like a lot of information so I'm just going to do it in various parts.
 It seems like an eternity since we started the previous level but I've learn a lot. My teacher's name is Sylwia (Silvia in Spanish) she's everything you think a french person is not, she's funny, always laughing and very very kind. So starting by that all my ideas and stereotypes of french people went straight to the ground, in every country there's every kind of people and that's it. Sylwia's class has changed over the last few months, there's someone new almost every week and classmates leave almost every month. But as it has bad things it also has some good ones, I've had the opportunity to meet amazing people from all over the world, literally. I've met people from places so far away from my country like for example from Iran, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, China, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia, India, etc.

I'll be updating soon with more info about my classmates!


The Class


From Korea,Venezuela, Spain and China!
Sylwia

Comentarios