Inspiration

Hello,

Very excited to be writing again, I have to be more committed to write every week if I have the time!

Today I watched a video of a speech made by Brandon Stanton and how he started with the idea of Humans of NY, on how he was broke in a new city with no job and he had this idea that time belonged to him. So he started to do something with his time, he started to take pictures and that how the idea became what it is today. I felt inspired by his speech because i think I'm in a pretty similar situation, a huge city, new, pretty much broke and with a lot of time on my hands. Lately, I've been having the same thought, I have all this tile to MAKE something to create my own way of living so why not do something about it. Right know I'm thinking in developing this idea of New in Paris (which is a blog but i want to make something more out of it
 I've always seen myself in a job were i can make a change in my community in people, so I'm thinking in expanding this idea into something with a lot more depth. But as Brandon said It will take form by itself.


The video is in his instagram account, Humans of New York.

Comentarios